Help & FAQs
- What does net:gain offer?
- What experience do UK online centres have in supporting VCOs?
- How does net:gain fit with proposals from regional consortia to implement the ICT component of ChangeUp?
- Why do we need to create a new network of net:gain centres?
- What is the ICT Hub?
- How does net:gain work with the ICT Hub?
- How can the ICT Hub help me?
- Why is net:gain funded nationally, when its focus is on regional and local service delivery?
- Is net:gain sustainable?
- What added value does net:gain bring to centres?
- What added value does net:gain bring to delegates?
- Is net:gain training suitable for people with no ICT skills?
- How will organisations be able to use net:gain tools if they are not ICT literate?
- Will VCOs want to pay for net:gain?
- Don’t VCOs want practical help first and strategy second?
- Is there a danger of raising expectations when in reality, funding just isn’t available for ICT?
- Is net:gain suitable for large organisations?
- Many VCOs don’t even use ICT. What relevance will net:gain have to them?
Browse Frequently Asked Questions >>more